Predictable Implant Aesthetics with Jay M. Lerner, DDS, Gerard Lemongello, DMD
Wynn Las Vegas - 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
Dr. Jay Lerner and Dr. Gerard Lemongello Present:
Predictable Implant Aesthetics Utilizing a Custom Fabricated Provisional, Abutment, & Impression Coping: A Prosthetic Technique
Mastering the art of predictable implant aesthetics can be challenging. One of the most stressful areas for most dentists is the process of creating a beautiful provisional that will guide tissue and predictably communicate the aesthetic outcome for the final restoration in the aesthetic zone.
Combining the use of a custom fabricated provisional abutment, provisional restoration and a custom fabricated impression coping many of the aesthetics challenges can be addressed. This information can then be communicated to the laboratory to ensure the most predictable aesthetic outcome possible.
This program is designed to simplify and streamline the entire process of implant provisionalization and impression. This program will provide a systematic, step by step approach to tissue management, provisionalization and impression of implant cases.
Participants will learn::
• Proper treatment planning for esthetic success
• The esthetic factors that must be addressed in planning
• The role occlusion plays in modifying the treatment plan and esthetics
• Periodontal considerations necessary to treatment plan for success
• How to guide and support soft tissue during the provisional stage
• How to fabricate a custom provisional healing abutment
• How to fabricate a custom provisional abutment and provisional restoration
• Screw retained vs. cement retained provisional
• How to fabricate a custom impression coping and why it is necessary for predictable results
• Benefits of immediate provisional
• Laboratory fabricated provisional vs. Custom fabricated provisional
• Custom provisional techniques for immediate & traditional implant placement
Jay M. Lerner, DDS &
Gerard Lemongello, DMD
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
4 Credit Hours
(AGD PACE Approve Provider)
2:00pm - 6:00pm USD